All I gotta say is… appreciate what you have..
For those who constantly have dreams AND can recall them, this is perfect for you. It can be your second life since we sleep 8hrs/day(supposedly), being 1/3 of our life. There are no boundaries in dreaming, so it it’s all up to your determination and creativity. For those who’ve never heard of this, please visit the site and just flip through the forums. I’ll guarantee that some of you will have either a vivid dream or a lucid dream tonight :D
Some things you should know:
- Start a dream journal (you’ll see some tutorials in the site above) Write them down with the most vivid descriptions about the setting, mood, your emotion, etc.
- There are MANY ways to induce a lucid dream, you just need to find your special way.
- I’ve noticed that after we wake up from our dreams, it reflects on our mood for the day.
- Many people have said that lucid dreaming has given them more energy throughout the day. (gives you a deeeeep&relaxing rest)
- OK COOL STORY. I had a really entertaining dream that was interrupted by my alarm…so after I turned it off, I concentrated REALLY hard to go back(you know how sometimes you’re like..I WANNA GO BACK T_T) AND SO I DID!! YES, you can re-enter dreams.
- For experimenting purposes..tonight, I want you to do something! It’s called autosuggestion. When you’re lying down on your bed getting ready to sleep, I want you to think and say to yourself, “I’M GONNA HAVE A LUCID DREAM OR A REALLY VIVID DREAM AND WHEN I WAKE UP I’LL REMEMBER IT”
Keep it in the back of your mind while you imagine the scenery and environment.
I truly encourage you all to try this out… I thought about too many things but I’m just a lazyass :P I’ll be waiting for some feedback! Remember to browse through the forum before you sleep!! If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me because I’ve been researching a loooot.. Don’t judge me xD